|ఈ వ్యాసాన్ని పూర్తిగా అనువాదకులకు వనరులు) తరువాత ఈ మూసను తీసివేయండి. అనువాదం చేయాల్సిన వ్యాస భాగం ఒకవేళ ప్రధాన పేరుబరిలో వున్నట్లయితే పాఠ్యం సవరించు నొక్కినప్పుడు కనబడవచ్చు. అనువాదం పూర్తయినంతవరకు ఎర్రలింకులు లేకుండా చూడాలంటే ప్రస్తుత ఆంగ్ల కూర్పుని, భాషల లింకుల ద్వారా చూడండి(|
డాగీ భంగిమ అనునది మానవులు శునకముల వలె జరుపుకునే సంభోగ భంగిమ. ఇందులో స్త్రీ రెండు చేతులు మరియు మోకాళ్ళపై వంగి ఉంటే, పురుషుడు వెనుక నుండి అంగప్రవేశం చేస్తాడు. వాత్సాయనుడి కామసూత్ర చరిత్రలో ఈ భంగిమ గురించి వివరముగా చెప్పబడినది.
Doggy style or doggie style (also known as doggy position) is m:en:sexual intercourse usually involving a receiving partner crouching on all fours (usually on hands and knees) while a penetrative partner sexually penetrates the vagina or the anus from behind or performs other sex acts. In the doggy style m:en:sex position, the receiving partner is available for a variety of sex acts, with the penetrating partner being able to perform m:en:anal sex or m:en:vaginal penetration from behind, as well as m:en:oral sex or m:en:anilingus. The active partner is also able to massage or stimulate the receiving partner's m:en:erogenous zones, such as the genitals, nipples, or buttocks, or administer a playful spank to the buttocks, or introduce a m:en:sex toy, such as a m:en:dildo or vibrator, into the vagina or anus. During actual sex play between humans in the doggy style position, the receiving partner is, according to The Joy of Sex, regarded as the passive or submissive partner.
The posture adopted by the receiving partner resembles m:en:lordosis behavior – a physical posture seen in many m:en:female mammals, often when they are ready for sex/mating, the primary characteristic of which is a ventral arching of the spine. The position is considered by some people to be m:en:erotic or sexually provocative. During sexual intercourse in the rear-entry position the penis is in preferential contact with the posterior wall of the vagina and probably reaches the [m:en:[vaginal fornix|posterior fornix]], while in the missionary position, it is in preferential contact with the m:en:anterior wall of the vagina and the tip of the penis reaches the anterior fornix.
In m:en:ancient Rome this practice was known as coitus more ferarum or "sexual intercourse in the manner of wild beasts". The specific origin of the term "doggy style" is not known, but is presumably a reference to the initial position assumed by dogs when mating. It is described in the m:en:Kama Sutra as the "cow" position or "the congress of a cow" and is listed in m:en:The Perfumed Garden.మూస:Page needed
- Classic doggy style
- The receiving partner is on all fours with his/her torso near-horizontal and the legs slightly ajar, while the active partner is either standing or on his/her knees. The active partner can hold the receiving partner firmly by the waist or buttocks while penetrating the vagina from behind or the anus with his penis.
- Leapfrog position
- The receiving partner's torso is angled downwards by resting on the elbows or upper arms, or resting the head on the floor. The hands are then free to be in front or back between the legs for manual stimulation of either partner. The position allows the penetrating partner to raise his/her own hips above those of the receiving partner for maximum penetration and to reach the m:en:G-Spot. This position can also be used in bondage play.
- Froggy style
- The receiving partner is flat on his/her torso, while the active partner lies on top of or close to him/her, while penetrating from behind. A variation of the spreadeagle, this position is often made more comfortable by placing a pillow under the receiving partner's hips.
- Arms back
- The active partner pulls the receiving partner's arms backwards, holding them at the wrists, or ties the receiving partner's hands behind his/her back, making the receiving partner dependent on the active partner to maintain balance.
- Furniture support
- For support, the receiving partner can hold onto or lie across furniture, such as the side of a bed, couch, chair or stool. Furniture can also be used in bondage play.
The penetrating partner may derive erotic pleasure or achieve m:en:sexual arousal from being in a dominant situation, while the receiving partner may achieve arousal from being in passive. For a penetrating male partner, the doggy style offers a different sensation and maximum depth of penetration. The penetrating partner usually controls the rhythm and force of each thrust and they may also give massage or manual stimulation.
Some women may experience pain during initial penetration because of the depth or angle of penetration. The receiving partner needs to trust the active partner to penetrate and thrust gently, at least initially, and there should be sufficient m:en:vaginal lubrication or a m:en:personal lubricant may be used. For some women, 'doggy style' sex offers stimulation of the m:en:G-Spot. However, this position may offer only minimal stimulation of the m:en:clitoris, so some women may require manual stimulation.
Significant differences in the leg length of the two participants may make penetration more difficult. The position is considered by some to be less intimate because m:en:eye contact and m:en:kissing are more difficult. According to one book, many established couples find doggy style sex relationship-affirming, as it requires and implies a level of trust and a surrender of control by the receiving to the active partner.
ఇవి కూడా చూడండి[మార్చు]
- Rogiere, Jean, The Little Book of Sex. Ulysses Press, 2001. ISBN 1-56975-305-9, 96 pages.
- Comfort, Alex; Quilliam, Susan (2008). The Joy of Sex. London: Mitchell Beazley. ISBN 1-84533-429-9.
- Laura T. Coffey (Sept. 23, 2009). "Do high heels empower or oppress women?". TODAY msnbc.com.
- A. Faix, J. F. Lapray, O. Callede, A. Maubon, K. Lanfrey (2002). "Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of Sexual Intercourse: Second Experience in Missionary Position and Initial Experience in Posterior Position". Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy. 28(s): 63–76.
- Robert J Campbell MD (2009). Campbell's Psychiatric Dictionary. Oxford University Press. p. 204. ISBN 978-0-19-534159-1.
- The m:en:Kama Sutra, as given at "CHAPTER VI". The Kama Sutra of Vatsayayana. Kamasutra-sex.org. 1883.
- The Perfumed Garden of Sensual Delight, Muhammad ibn Muhammad al-Nafzawi
- Froggy style
- Keesling, Barbara (1993). Sexual Pleasure: Reaching New Heights of Sexual Arousal & Intimacy. m:en:Hunter House Publishers. p. 167. ISBN 978-0-89793-148-9.
|వికీమీడియా కామన్స్ లో Doggy style positions కి సంబంధించిన మీడియా వుంది.|