Jump to navigation Jump to search
|గయస్ జూలియస్ సీజర్|
|Dictator of the Roman Republic|
|Bust of Julius Caesar|
|Reign||October 49 BC – March 15, 44 BC|
|పూర్తి పేరు||Gaius Julius Cæsar|
|జన్మదినం||July 12/13 100 BC or 102 BC|
|జన్మస్థలం||Rome, Roman Republic|
|మరణించినది||March 15, 44 BC|
|మరణించిన ప్రదేశం||Rome, Roman Republic|
|Predecessor||Lucius Cornelius Sulla (as Dictator of the Roman Republic)|
|Successor||Augustus (as Roman Emperor)|
|Consort||1) Cornelia Cinna minor 84–68 BC |
2) Pompeia 68–63 BC
3) Calpurnia Pisonis 59–44 BC
|సంతానం||1) Julia Caesaris 85/84-54 BC|
2) Caesarion 47-30 BC
3) Augustus 63 BC-AD 14 (posthumously adopted, 44 BC)
|తండ్రి||Gaius Julius Cæsar|
గయస్ జూలియస్ సీజర్ (ఆంగ్లం : Gaius Julius Caesar) (ఉచ్ఛారణ : గయస్ జూలియస్ కైసర్), జూలై 13, క్రీ.పూ. 100  – March 15, 44 BC,) ఒక రోమన్ మిలిటరీ మరియు రాజకీయ నాయకుడు. ఇతను రోమన్ రిపబ్లిక్ను రోమన్ సామ్రాజ్యంగా మలచడంలో కీలక పాత్ర వహించాడు.
- Fully, Caius Iulius Caii filius Caii nepos Caesar Imperator ("Gaius Julius Caesar, son of Gaius, grandson of Gaius, Imperator"). Official name after deification in 42 BC: Divus Iulius ("The Divine Julius").
- There is some dispute over the date of Caesar's birth. The day is sometimes stated to be be July 12, when his feast-day was celebrated after deification, but this was because his true birthday clashed with the Ludi Apollinares. Some scholars, based on the dates he held certain magistracies, have made a case for 101 or 102 BC as the year of his birth, but scholarly consensus favours 100 BC. Goldsworthy, 30
- After Caesar's death the leap years were not inserted according to his intent and there is uncertainty about when leap years were observed between 45 BC and AD 4 inclusive; the dates in this article between 45 BC and AD 4 inclusive are those observed in Rome and there is an uncertainty of about a day as to where those dates would be on the proleptic Julian calendar. See Blackburn, B and Holford-Strevens, L. (1999 corrected 2003). The Oxford Companion to the Year. Oxford University Press. p. 671.