1984 డిసెంబరు 14 
Minissha లాంబా నిజానికి ఢిల్లీ చెందిన ఒక పంజాబీ కుటుంబం లో జన్మించింది. ఆమె తండ్రి హాస్పిటాలిటీ పరిశ్రమలో వలన ఆమె దేశం చుట్టూ ప్రయాణించారు. ఆమె మిరాండా హౌస్, ఢిల్లీ నుండి 2004 లో పట్టభద్రుడయ్యాడు, ఒక ఆంగ్ల గౌరవాలు కలిగి ఉన్నాయి.
ఆమె షేర్వుడ్ హాల్ పాఠశాల నుంచి తన పాఠశాల విద్య పూర్తి చేసింది.తర్వాత Chettinad Vidyashram కు తరలించబడింది , రెండు చెన్నై లో ఉన్నాయి. 2004 లో, ఆమె మిరాండా హౌస్,ఢిల్లీ విశ్వవిద్యాలయం నుండి ఆంగ్లంలో ఆనర్స్ సంపాదించారు.
Lamba's long term ambition was to become a journalist. While studying for a degree in Delhi, she was offered to represent ad campaigns like LG, Sony, Cadbury, Hajmola, Airtel, Sunsilk etc. But it was the ad shoot for Cadbury that turned out to be lucky for her. She was approached by Bollywood director, Shoojit Sircar, who signed her to act in his film Yahaan (2005). She accepted it and moved on to acting making her film debut with Yahaan. Critics praised the movie citing Lamba's performance as one of the highlights.
In 2008, she acted in Siddharth Anand's film Bachna Ae Haseeno which also starred Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor in the lead roles. This movie was produced by Yashraj Films. Her next major role was in the Shyam Benegal film Well Done Abba (2010), which was highly acclaimed at the Cannes Film Festival. She has also played supporting roles in Corporate, Rocky: The Rebel, Anthony Kaun Hai, Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd., Anamika, Shaurya and Dus Kahaniyaan. She also posed for Maxim India.
In 2011, she attended Cannes Film Festival for the premiere of Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris. After her flight landed in Nice, France, she realized that one of her bags were stolen. On her way back to India, she was detained for 16 hours at Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport when she walked through the "green channel" with undeclared jewelry. The custom officials claimed to have found jewelry worth ₹ 50 lakh. However, Lamba claimed innocence stating they were given by a jeweler in Mumbai itself, in order to showcase them at the international film festival. She also claimed ignorance about the rule that a passenger carrying any jewelry abroad needs to obtain an export certificate by declaring the jewelry, which would allow the passenger to bring the jewelry back to India without paying any custom duty.
|2005||Yahaan||Adaa||Nominated, Filmfare Best Female Debut Award|
|Rocky: The Rebel||Priya|
|Anthony Kaun Hai||Jia R.Sharma|
|2007||Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.||Zara|
|2008||Bachna Ae Haseeno||Mahi|
|Anamika||Jia Rao/Jia Sesodia|
|2010||Well Done Abba||Muskaan|
|2011||Bheja Fry 2||Ranjini|
|Hum Tum Shabana||Shabana|
- Chhoona Hai Aasmaan - Special Appearance
- "Minissha Lamba Biography - Biography of Minissha Lamba - Minissha Lamba Career In Bollywood - Minissha Lamba Fan Site". Archived from the original on 3 జూలై 2011. Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- "ఆర్కైవ్ నకలు". Archived from the original on 2011-10-03. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- "Minissha detained at Mumbai Airport with Rs 30 lakh jewellery". NDTV. 18 May 2011. Archived from the original on 19 మే 2011. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- "Minissha has no complaints". The Times of India. 20 May 2011. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
- "Minissha Lamba detained at Mumbai airport". Hindustan Times. 18 May 2011. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- "Actress detained at Mumbai airport". The Hindu. 18 May 2011. Retrieved 18 May 2011.