వాడుకరి చర్చ:Strike Eagle
Strike Eagle గారు, తెలుగు వికీపీడియాకు స్వాగతం! వికీపీడియాలో సభ్యులైనందుకు అభినందనలు.
- వికీపీడియాను ఉపయోగిస్తున్నప్పుడు మీకేమయినా సందేహాలు వస్తే ఇక్కడ నొక్కి, మీ సందేహాన్ని అడగండి. వీలయినంత త్వరగా వికీ విధివిధానాలు తెలిసిన సభ్యులు మీ సందేహాన్ని నివృత్తి చేస్తారు.
- తెలుగులో ఎలా రాయాలో తెలుసుకోవడానికి తెలుగులో రచనలు చెయ్యడం మరియు టైపింగు సహాయం మరియు కీ బోర్డు చదవండి.
- వికీపీడియాలో మీరు సహాయం చేయదగిన ప్రాజెక్టులు కొన్ని నిర్వహిస్తున్నారు. అందులో మీ సహకారం అందించండి.
- దిద్దుబాటు పెట్టె పై భాగంలో ని కలంతోసంతకం వున్న బొమ్మ పై నొక్కిన లేక నాలుగు టిల్డెలతో (~~~~) ఇలా సంతకం చేస్తే మీ పేరు, తేదీ, టైము ముద్రితమౌతాయి. (ఇది చర్చా పేజీలకు మాత్రమే పరిమితం, చర్చ ఎవరు జరిపారో తెలియడానికి, వ్యాసాలలో చెయ్యరాదు.)
- తెలుగు వికీ సభ్యులు అభిప్రాయాలు పంచుకొనే తెవికీ గూగుల్ గుంపులో చేరండి మరియు ఫేస్బుక్ వాడేవారైతే తెవికీ సముదాయ పేజీ ఇష్టపడండి.
- మీరు ఈ సైటు గురించి అభిప్రాయాలు ఇక్కడ వ్రాయండి అభిప్రాయాలు
Geographical Indications in India Edit-a-thon starts in 24 hours[మార్చు]
Thanks a lot for signing up as a participant in the Geographical Indications in India Edit-a-thon. We want to inform you that this edit-a-thon will start in next 24 hours or so (25 January 0:00 UTC). Here are a few handy tips:
- ⓵ Before starting you may check the rules of the edit-a-thon once again.
- ⓶ A resource section has been started, you may check it here.
- ⓷ Report the articles you are creating and expanding. If a local event page has been created on your Wikipedia you may report it there, or you may report it on the Meta Wiki event page too. This is how you should add an article— go to the
"participants"section where you have added you name, and beside that add the articles like this:
Example (talk) (Articles: Article1, Article2, Article3, Article4).You don't need to update both on Meta and on your Wikipedia, update at any one place you want.
- ⓸ If you are posting about this edit-a-thon- on Facebook or Twitter, you may use the hashtag #GIIND2016
- ⓹ Do you have any question or comment? Do you want us to clarify something? Please ask it here.
GI edit-a-thon 2016 updates[మార్చు]
Geographical Indications in India Edit-a-thon 2016 has started, here are a few updates:
- More than 80 Wikipedians have joined this edit-a-thon
- More than 35 articles have been created/expanded already (this may not be the exact number, see "Ideas" section #1 below)
- Infobox geographical indication has been started on English Wikipedia. You may help to create a similar template for on your Wikipedia.
- Become GI edit-a-thon language ambassador
If you are an experienced editor, become an ambassador. Ambassadors are community representatives and they will review articles created/expanded during this edit-a-thon, and perform a few other administrative tasks.
- Translate the Meta event page
- Please report the articles you are creating or expanding here (or on your local Wikipedia, if there is an event page here). It'll be difficult for us to count or review articles unless you report it.
- These articles may also be created or expanded:
- Geographical indication (en:Geographical indication)
- List of Geographical Indications in India (en:List of Geographical Indications in India)
- Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999 (en:Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999)
See more ideas and share your own here.
- Media coverages
- Further updates
Please keep checking the Meta-Wiki event page for latest updates.
7 more days to create or expand articles[మార్చు]
Hello, thanks a lot for participating in Geographical Indications in India Edit-a-thon. We understand that perhaps 7 days (i.e. 25 January to 31 January) were not sufficient to write on a topic like this, and/or you may need some more time to create/improve articles, so let's extend this event for a few more days. The edit-a-thon will continue till 10 February 2016 and that means you have got 7 more days to create or expand articles (or imprpove the articles you have already created or expanded).
- Joining now
Editors, who have not joined this edit-a-thon, may also join now.
- Reviewing articles
Reviewing of all articles should be done before the end of this month (i.e. February 2016). We'll keep you informed. You may also check the event page for more details.
A special barnstar will be given to all the participants who will create or expand articles during this edit-a-thon. The editors, who will perform exceptionally well, may be given an Indic Geographical Indication product or object. However, please note, nothing other than the barnstar has been finalized or guaranteed. We'll keep you informed.
GI edit-a-thon updates[మార్చు]
Thank you for participating in the Geographical Indications in India edit-a-thon. The review of the articles have started and we hope that it'll finish in next 2-3 weeks.
- Report articles: Please report all the articles you have created or expanded during the edit-a-thon here before 22 February.
- Become an ambassador You are also encouraged to become an ambassador and review the articles submitted by your community.
Prizes/awards have not been finalized still. These are the current ideas:
- A special barnstar will be given to all the participants who will create or expand articles during this edit-a-thon;
- GI special postcards may be sent to successful participants;
- A selected number of Book voucher/Flipkart/Amazon coupons will be given to the editors who performed exceptionally during this edit-a-thon.
We'll keep you informed.
We also want to inform you about the program Train-a-Wikipedian. It is an empowerment program where groom Wikipedians and help them to become better editors. This trainings will mostly be online, we may conduct offline workshops/sessions as well. More than 10 editors from 5 Indic-language Wikipedias have already joined the program. We request you to have a look and consider joining. -- Titodutta (CIS-A2K) using MediaWiki message delivery (చర్చ) 20:01, 17 ఫిబ్రవరి 2016 (UTC)
Rio Olympics Edit-a-thon[మార్చు]
Dear Friends & Wikipedians, Celebrate the world's biggest sporting festival on Wikipedia. The Rio Olympics Edit-a-thon aims to pay tribute to Indian athletes and sportsperson who represent India at Olympics. Please find more details here. The Athlete who represent their country at Olympics, often fail to attain their due recognition. They bring glory to the nation. Let's write articles on them, as a mark of tribute.
For every 20 articles created collectively, a tree will be planted. Similarly, when an editor completes 20 articles, a book will be awarded to him/her. Check the main page for more details. Thank you. Abhinav619 (sent using MediaWiki message delivery (చర్చ) 16:54, 16 ఆగష్టు 2016 (UTC), subscribe/unsubscribe)