వాడెడ్ క్రుజాడొ-సలాస్, (జననం: 1960) ఒక ప్యుర్ట రీకను అధ్యాపకురాలు, విద్యావేత్త, మరియు విశ్వవిద్యాలయ పరిపాలకురాలు. క్రుజాడొ ప్రస్తుతం మొంఠానా రాష్ట్ర విశ్వవిద్యాలయానికి 12వ అధ్యక్షురాలు.
Waded Cruzado was born and raised in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. She is the oldest of four children and lived in a household where her grandmother took the lead in her education. Her parents sent her to a private, parochial school where she learned a love of literature. She was the first of her family to attend a four-year college. In 1982, she received a Bachelor of Arts Magna Cum Laude in Comparative Literature from the University of Puerto Rico (UPR). She went on to earn a Masters of Arts in Spanish from the University of Texas at Arlington in 1984, and a PhD from the same university in 1990.
After a brief tenure as instructor at the Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico, Cruzado became faculty at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez (UPRM) in 1990. In 1993, she became Assistant Dean for Student Affairs in the College of Arts and Sciences at UPRM. In 1998 she was named Associate Dean for Academic Affairs in the same college, later serving as Dean, 1999-2002. In 2003, she became Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at New Mexico State University (UNM) in Las Cruces. She was Executive Vice President and Provost from 2007–2010, being interim President from 2008-2009. She became President of Montana State University-Bozeman in January 2010.
మొంఠానా రాష్ట్ర విశ్వవిద్యాలయం అధ్యక్షురాలు[మార్చు]
When Cruzado took office in January 2010, her first act as MSU president was to conduct "listening sessions" at every campus and extension office, in order to meet with students, faculty, and staff involved with the University's goals.
Cruzado, W. "Taking another look at bilingualism." Vista. (Vol.3.6), 1989
- Cruzado, W. "La huela arabe en la literature medieval." Atenea (XI. 1&2), 1992
- Cruzado, W. "El agua, la fuente, el espejo; las obsesiones duplicantes de Carlos Fuentes." Sea Grant College Program (I.1), 1993
- Cruzado, W. "Aire, mar, tierra: la literature infantile y la education ambiental." Atenea (XVI. 1&2), 1995.
- Cruzado, W. Prologue, Roasario Ramos Perea, Te canta el coqui, Mayaguez: Gallo Galente, 1997.
- Frehill, L., Serrano, E. Cruzado, W. "Effective Strategies to Diversify STEM Faculty: A Toolkit." National Science Foundation, 2005.
- Ellig, Tracy. "Waded Cruzado's early life experiences inspired her career and philosophies". Montana State University. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- Lua error in మాడ్యూల్:Citation/CS1 at line 3723: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil).
- Cruzado, Waded. "MSU President Academic Search Acceptance Letter" (PDF). Montana State University. Retrieved 11 August 2011.