వివిధ వనరులనుండి సమాచారాన్ని ఉపయోగించుకోవడానికి మనవాళ్ళు చనువుగా, మర్యాదగా ఆయా వెబ్సైటులవారిని అనుమతులు కోరారు. వారు సహృదయతతో అంగీకరించారు. అలాంటి సమాచారం ఇక్కడ చూడండి. అనుమతినిచ్చిన వారందరికీ మరీ మరీ కృతజ్ఞతలు.
Mail from www.telugupeople.com:
Thank you for posting an issue with the TeluguPeople.com HelpDesk.
Response to Support Request No. #38157 : Dear Member, We appreciate your interest in spreading Telugu Language. As long as our content is not used for commercial purpose we permit any of our member to use them freely. We are happy to inform you that you may use our content for Telugu Wikipedia. We request you to give due credit to TeluguPeople.com and send us a link. Thanks and Regards TeluguPeople.com/Help Desk
నేను వారికి వ్రాసిన మెయిలు ఇది:
- Dear Sir, You have given permission earlier to use use content of your website in Telugu Wikipedia vide your - Response to Support Request No. 38157 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Here I give link to an article on the legendary -Chittooru Nagayya - in Telugu Wikipedia (I am not able to give the exact link because your help input box not accepting some characters.) You may notice 1) The top part of the page is the article written by me earlier (before looking at your web page) 2) Bottom - Your web site article reproduced i.e., copied, as it is (no editing) - and quoted your courtesy. For these kind of articles, if I edit the article, it will lose the source flavour and will mask my copying, which is, I think, not good (apart from the extra effort) Hence I would like to ask again, do you mind if I follow this method and reproduce your articles as a whole in Telugu Wikipedia? Best regards K Sudhakara Babu
దానికి వారిచ్చిన జవాబు:
- From: TeluguPeople.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>, To: email@example.com, Sent: Friday, February 9, 2007 1:34:16 PM , Subject: Response to HelpDesk - Issue # 38166
- Response to Support Request No. #38166 : Dear Member, We are extremly happy for your fair and honest dealing. Please go ahead as you like. We appreciate if you can give credit to TeluguPeople.com where ever it is possible. Thanks and Regards TeluguPeople.com/Help Desk
Naveen Garla <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
My name is Naveen Garla and i am one of active members of Telugu Wikipedia (http://te.wikipedia.org). I would like you to permit me to use some information from your website (http://www.telugucinema.com). The content will be translated in Telugu and used in Wiki articles. Credit will be given to www.telugucinema.com. Kindly let me know if you would like to know more details.
Thanks & Regards, Naveen
From: Prasad Potluri  --- Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:24 PM --- To: Naveen Garla ---- Subject: Re: Reg. Using your copyrighted material
Hello Naveen, As long as credit is given to the site I do not mind using the content for wikipedia. Thank you for asking.
Prasad Potluri - TAMARIND Savoring India - A Fine SouthIndian Restaurant - Pittsburgh Telugucinema.Com - PittsburghIndian.Com
తేది: గురు 15 ఫిబ్ర 2007 04:27 - నుండి: "నవీన్ గార్ల"
సతీష్ గారు ఈ వార్తను http://groups.yahoo.com/telugubrains కు చేరవేసినట్టున్నారు. దానికి http://www.telugucinema.com సభ్యుల్లో ఒక్కరైన నచకి (కిరణ్) గారి సమాధానం క్రింద ఇస్తున్నను. మనం వ్యాసాల్ని ఉపయోగించుకునేటప్పుడు, మూలాల్లో సైటుతో పాటు వ్యాసకర్త పేరు కూడా వ్రాస్తే బాగుంటుందని అభిప్రాయపడ్డారు. అంతే కాదు, పాత వ్యాసాల్ని ఇస్తాని కూడా చెప్పారు. నచకి గారికున్న సినీ పరిఙ్ఞానం, పరిచయాల దృష్ట్యా ఇది చాలా ముఖ్య పరిణామం. తెవికీ సినిమా ప్రాజెక్టు కు మరింత ఊపు వచ్చినట్టే. :)
నవీన్ గార్ల ( http://gsnaveen.wordpress.com )
From: NaChaKi  Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:13 AM To: TeluguBrains@yahoogroups.com Cc: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Subject: Re: [TeluguBrains] Telugu wiki pedia - Telugu cinema content
Thanks to Sateesh gaaru for bringing this here, and to Naveen for the original idea and for good words about TeluguCinema.Com :-) (Cc: Prasad Potluri, Sri Atluri - TeluguCinema.Com)
I write this as a member of TeluguBrains, and as a te-wiki enthusiast, but also as a team member of TeluguCinema.Com. Since Prasad gaaru has already given his okay for using TeluguCinema.Com articles/archives, I can provide those articles that I have, for translation. At least in some cases, however, it might be necessary/courteous to credit not just TeluguCinema.Com but also the credits (authors and/or other credited people), as listed on the website. I hope it'd not be a problem.
BTW, some might wonder if I'd translate them myself. naatO peTTukunTE ilaanTivi konchem aalasyamE avutaayi. Someone start off, and I shall jump in when/where I can, after enough enthusiasm in the project is created.
NaChaKi @ TeluguCinema.Com PS: Sateesh gaarU and other members, take this e-mail as my re-entry into TeluguBrains :-)
On 14 Feb 2007 10:38:21 -0000, firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com > wrote:
Message: Dear Sir, I have Two requests:
1) Can I use the pictures (and wallpapers) in your site to illustrate articles in Telugu Wikipedia? http://te.wikipedia.org/wiki/
2) Please ask your members to take active part in contributing to Movie or other related information in Telugu Wikipedia. You will find a lot of topics of interest to telugu Movie buffs.
Regards -- K S BABU
వారి అనుమతి From: Ravikiran Ravulapalli <firstname.lastname@example.org> --- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org> --- Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 12:51:41 AM --- Subject: Re: Contact page ---
You are welcome to use the pictures. Please don't remove nandamurifans.com logo, thats the only request.
Regards, -- Kiran -- Admin -- Nandamurifans.com. ---
Dear Ravi Kiran,
I sincerely thank you on my behalf and on behalf of Telugu Wikipedians for your kind permission.- Regrads - K S BABU
On 2/17/07, kaja sudhakara babu <email@example.com> wrote:
Dear Sir, - I am a frequent visitor to your site, but I am not much of a movie goer. My interest is in contributing to Telugu Wikipedia http://te.wikipedia.org/wiki/, which is leading all other Indian Language Wikipedias at the moment. A number of articles in Telugu Wiki are on movie related information. I have this request for your permission: Can we use some content from your site in Telugu Wikipedia in the following manner?
1) The text from movie news, artciles and views - to be translated in to Telugu to add in relevant article of Wiki. -- 2) Movie Wall papers in your site to illustrate articles of corresponding movies. -- 3) The real gold mine - the photos & posters of vintage movies - for articles on corresponding movies. -- Of course credit will be mentioned "Coutesy http://www.idlebrain.com " whereever your material is used.
I am tempted to write this mail because of the wealth of information you have painstakingly gathered in one place, and its use for Telugu Wikipedia. I fully understand if you may not give permission for such a sweeping liberal request. -- For your information, we (Wikipedians) are sending similar requests to other Telugu Movie based websites. - Regards - Kaja Sudhakara Babu
From: venkat jeevi <firstname.lastname@example.org> - To: kaja sudhakara babu <email@example.com> - Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 2:52:45 PM - Subject: Re: Request for permission to use content from idlebrain.com
Hi mr. sudhakara babu - please feel free to use the content - regards - jeevi
Thats GREAT. And you replied really fast! I heartfully apprecite your graceful permission as well as the speed with which you have replied. THANKS., K S BABU
On 2/17/07, kaja sudhakara babu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Dear Sir, I am a frequent visitor to your site, but I am not much of a Cinegoer. My interest is in contributing to Telugu Wikipedia http://te.wikipedia.org/wiki/, which is leading all other Indian Language Wikipedias at the moment. A number of articles in Telugu Wiki are on movie related information. I have this request for your permission: Can we use some content from your site in Telugu Wikipedia in the following manner? 1) The text from movie news, articles and views - to be translated in to Telugu to add in relevant article of Wiki. 2) Movie Wall & gallery papers in your site to illustrate articles of corresponding movies. 3) Our special interest is photos & posters of old movies - especially in your nostalgia section - for articles on corresponding movies. Of course credit will be mentioned "Coutesy http://www.cinegoer.com " where ever your material is used.
I have taken this liberty to write to you because of the wealth of information you have painstakingly gathered in one place, and its use for Telugu Wikipedia. I fully understand if you may not give permission for such a sweeping request. For your information, we (Wikipedians) are sending similar requests to other Telugu Movie based websites. --- Regards -- Kaja Sudhakara Babu
From: Ravikanth Nandigam <email@example.com> -- To: kaja sudhakara babu <firstname.lastname@example.org> -- Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 1:16:56 PM -- Subject: Re: request for permission to use content in Telugu Wikipedia ---
Dear Kaja Sudhakara Babu: Thanks a lot for your note. Please go ahead but dont forget to mention the source. Best, -- Ravikanth Chowdary Nandigam. -- Admin - CineGoer.com
Dear Ravikanth, -- THANKS for your immediate response and permission. We heartfully appreciate the courtesy you have shown to Telugu Wikipedia. -- Kaja Sudhakara Babu
http://www.megafans.com/news.php వారికి వ్రాసిన అభ్యర్ధన
On 2/14/07, kaja sudhakara babu <email@example.com > wrote:
Dear Sir, I wish to put forward TWO requests for consideration of your site administrators and Users.
1) You might have known oF Telugu Wikipedia, http://te.wikipedia.org/wiki/ which is the leading all other Indian Languages Wikipedias.. Can we use the photos & Wallpapers in your site to illustrate related articles in Telugu Wikipedia?
2) A number of "Stub" Articles are allocated to Movie related information. I request your users to contribute to the Wikipedia on Film Based (or any other) information. Only conditions are (a) Please write in Telugu & (b) Please stick to verifiable facts. Not Opinions.
Please lend a helping hand in promoting Telugu language this way. --- Regards, K. Sudhakara Babu
From: Mega Fans <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---- To: kaja sudhakara babu <email@example.com> --- Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 1:02:14 PM --- Subject: Re: Request for permission - use of content in Telugu Wikipedia - Please contribute--
you can use as much content as you can we've no problems with it.
THANKS for your permission. Telugu Wikipedians appreciate your contribution to promoting encyclopaedic knowledge in Telugu. -- Regards -- K S BABU