మూస చర్చ:గోరా వంశవృక్షం
Jump to navigation Jump to search
గోరా వంశ చరిత్రకోసం అతని పిల్లల పేర్ల గురించి Chapter VIII. Atheist Awakening లింకు ఆధారంగా రాయడమైనది. ఆ లింకులో ఉన్న విషయం క్రిందనుదహరించబడింది.
- The first is daughter born in 1928. Except for defying the ban of eclipse, Saraswati and I had not grown assertively atheist. So we adopted the name of Manorama for her, a name suggested by our friend Dr. Aserappa of Colombo.
- The second is a son, born in 1930. We were outcaste by that time and we grew atheistic. That was the time of the Salt Satyagraha Movement launched by Gandhi. So we called him Lavanam, which means salt in Indian languages.
- The third is Mythri, another daughter. She was born in 1932, the period of Gandhi-Irwin pact and the Second Round Table Conference in London. Climate of friendship was prevailing at that time and Mythri means friendship.
- Vidya is the fourth child and third daughter. She was born in 1934 when I was trying the experiment with education in Andhra Tutorial College. Vidya means education.
- The second son and the fifth child is Vijayam. Vijayam means success, for Congress scored a sweeping success in 1937 elections, when he was born.
- The third son is Samaram, meaning war. He was born in 1939, the time when the second world war started.
- The next son is Niyanta born in 1941. Niyanta means dictator. That was the year of dictatorships of Hitler and Mussolini. Gandhi was also made the dictator of the Congress to conduct the antiwar satyagraha.
- The eighth child, a daughter, is Maru. The name means "change" in Telugu language. She was born in 1944, when there was a change in the Congress program from Satyagraha struggle to constructive work.
- The last child is Nau, a daughter. Nau means nine. She is the ninth child born in 1947 ➠ కె.వెంకటరమణ⇒చర్చ 13:09, 26 జూన్ 2021 (UTC)