|This template may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as an article about a website, blog, web forum, webcomic, podcast, browser game, or similar web content that does not credibly indicate the importance or significance of the subject. See CSD A7.
If this template does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page, and you disagree with the given reason for deletion, you can click the button below and leave a message, explaining why you believe this template should not be deleted. You can also visit the talk page to check if you have received a response to your message.
Note that once tagged with this notice, this template may be deleted at any time if it unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria, or if an explanation posted to the talk page is found to be insufficient.
|If you plan to make breaking changes to this template, move it, or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's users and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy, as this template is used in the standard installation of Twinkle. Thank you!|
This template places the page into the categories: Candidates for speedy deletion, and Candidates for speedy deletion as importance or significance not asserted.
The template should be placed at the top of the page to be deleted.
- This is the most basic form of the template.
- Bot accounts will specify the
|bot=parameter to notify the reviewing admin that the page was tagged by an automated process.
- Where TypeOfEntity is the type of subject the article is about (band, company, website, etc). Please ensure that the entity is one of those listed in the CSD criterion, and consider instead using one of the more specific templates listed below. Note that books, albums, software etc., or schools, are specifically not allowed under this criterion.
If you nominate a page for deletion under this criterion, please consider placing the following code:
...on the User talk page of the main contributor(s) to the page, replacing PageName with the name of the page being marked for deletion. This will display the following user warning template:
- Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Deletion policy
- Wikipedia:Deletion process
- Wikipedia:Deletion review
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace
|The above documentation is transcluded from మూస:Db-web/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.