నామని సుజానాదేవి file సరైన మాలాలు లేవని తొలగించారు. ప్రామాణికతతో సరైన మూలాలను చేర్చుతాను.పునరిద్దంచగలరు.--~~ramesh bethi~~ (చర్చ) 15:08, 29 డిసెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
|స్వాగతం! "మరియు" అనే మాట తెలుగు భాషకు సహజమైన వాడుక కాదు. ప్రామాణికమైన ప్రచురణల్లోను, నాణ్యమైన వార్తాపత్రికల్లోనూ దాన్ని వాడరు. |
వికీపీడియాలో "మరియు" రాయకూడదు. నేను రాయను. మరి మీరు?
Hi! There are a few files on వర్గం:All Wikipedia files with the same name on Wikimedia Commons, వర్గం:All Wikipedia files with a different name on Wikimedia Commons and వర్గం:Candidates for speedy deletion for unspecified reason that could perhaps be deleted. If they are in use in వాడుకరి:MGA73/Sandbox you can just ignore that. --MGA73 (చర్చ) 17:37, 9 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
- Hi! Perhaps you could check those categories (again)? --MGA73 (చర్చ) 16:03, 30 డిసెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
Hello Chaduvari, I hope you're doing well. Please grant me IP block exempt rights for indefinite period and also let me be in the confirmed group. Thanks -- C1K98V (💬 ✒️ 📂) 10:35, 20 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
- @C1K98V చేసాను.__ చదువరి (చర్చ • రచనలు) 11:04, 20 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
- @Chaduvari: Thanks, stay safe. C1K98V (💬 ✒️ 📂) 11:17, 20 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
Welcome to the twenty-second newsletter from the Growth team!
Newcomers tasks reach the 500,000 edits milestone — more data publicly available[మార్చు]
As of the last week of June 2022, the newcomers of the world have completed over 500,000 newcomer tasks. In other words, newcomers have made over half a million Wikipedia edits via Growth’s “Suggested Edits” module.
- About 30% of those edits were completed on mobile devices.
- Usage continues to increase; in June 2022 almost 50,000 newcomer tasks were completed.
We have added some new data to Grafana. You can now check the number of edits and reverts by task types, or the number of questions asked to mentors. You can filter the data by wiki.
If you have any questions, or there is more data you want access to, please let us know.
Ongoing projects and explorations[మార్చు]
We are continuing our work on our new project, Positive Reinforcement. User testing of initial Positive Reinforcement designs was just completed. Interviews were conducted in Arabic, English, and Spanish. The outcome has been published on the Positive Reinforcement page. We are now utilizing user testing feedback along with prior community feedback to iterate and improve designs.
We are exploring the idea of a Copy Edit structured task. We have tested copy edits in Wikipedia articles for arwiki, bnwiki, cswiki, eswiki (Growth pilot-wikis) and enwiki with two different methods: LanguageTool and Hunspell. We will share more details here and on the associated Copy Edit page once the evaluation is complete.
Add an image was utilized at GLAM events in Argentina, Mexico, and Chile. For an overview of what was learned from these events, read: #1Pic1Article I: how Latin American heritage experts added images to Wikipedia (in English).
Add a Link Experiment Analysis has been published. The most important points are:
- Newcomers who get the Add a Link structured task are more likely to be activated (i.e. make a constructive first article edit).
- They are also more likely to be retained (i.e. come back and make another constructive article edit on a different day).
- The feature also increases edit volume (i.e. the number of constructive edits made across the first couple weeks), while at the same time improving edit quality (i.e. the likelihood that the newcomer's edits aren't reverted).
Newcomer task edit type analysis has been published.
- Communities had expressed concern that newcomers whose initial edits were structured tasks wouldn’t go on to learn how to complete more difficult tasks. The Growth team data scientist conducted a Newcomer task edit type analysis to see if this was indeed the case.
- Results from analysis indicate that this likely isn’t a significant concern. More than 70% of users who start with the easy task "Add a link" also make another task type. Read the full analysis and methodology here.
News for mentors[మార్చు]
A new system for the mentors list
The configuration of the mentors list will change over the next weeks. In the future, mentors will sign up, edit their mentor description and quit using Special:MentorDashboard. This new system will make the development of new features for mentors much easier.
At the moment, the mentor list is a simple page anyone can edit, unless it’s protected. With the new page, mentors will be able to edit only their own description, while administrators will be able to edit the entire mentors' list if needed.
The deployment will happen first at the pilot wikis, then at all wikis. Existing lists of mentors will be automatically converted, no action will be needed from the mentors. 
Mentors will be informed about the next steps soon, by a message posted on the talk page of existing Mentor lists.
Learn more about this new structured page on mediawiki.org.
A tip for mentors
Did you know that mentors can filter their mentees' changes at Special:MentorDashboard (and star the ones that require attention)? This feature helps to keep an eye on newcomers' edits, helping mentors to fix minor details, and encourage them if necessary.
And did you know that mentors have special filters to highlight their mentees' edits at Special:RecentChanges? Look for the following filters in RecentChanges: మీ తార గుర్తు శిష్యులు, తార గుర్తు లేని మీ శిష్యులు.
Some improvements will be made to the mentor dashboard in the coming weeks:
- While we now offer some options for mentors to take a break, the option to quit mentoring was not easy to find. This will be improved. 
- Mentors at wikis using FlaggedRevisions will have a way to discover their mentees' pending edits. 
- Dashboard discovery for new mentors will be improved. 
Recent changes and fixed bugs[మార్చు]
- We moved to a new Image Suggestions API. This new API will allow us to deploy Add an Image to more wikis. 
- Starting September 19, a few more wikis now offer Add an image to newcomers. These wikis are Greek Wikipedia, Polish Wikipedia, Chinese Wikipedia, Indonesian Wikipedia, Romanian Wikipedia. 
- Add an image has been disabled for a few days due to technical issue. "Add an image" added a blank line instead of an image. This has been fixed. 
- In order to know if Special:EditGrowthConfig is used by communities, we now instrument page loads and saves of configuration. 
Have a question? A suggestion?[మార్చు]
Please let us know! You can also read our FAQ page.
Growth team's newsletter prepared by the Growth team and posted by bot • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.
17:19, 21 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
జూలై, ఆగష్టు నెలలలో నేను కామన్సులో ఎక్కించిన దస్త్రాల వివరాలు ఈ క్రింది లంకెలో చూడగలరు.
--స్వరలాసిక (చర్చ) 06:06, 27 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
hi i want to right articles about hindu gods can i --Sravanisusari (చర్చ) 09:18, 29 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
- వాడుకరి:Sravanisusari గారూ, రాయవచ్చండి. తెలుగులో రాస్తే చాలు. ముందుగా
- వికీలో రాసే శైలి గురించి కొంత తెలుసుకోండి.
- ఆ తరువాత వర్గం:హిందూ దేవతలు పేజీలో వివిధ దేవుళ్ళు, దేవతల వ్యాసాల జాబితా ఉంటుంది. మీకు తోచిన వ్యాసాలను చదవండి. వాటిలో మార్పుచేర్పులేమైనా చెయ్యాలని తోస్తే చేసెయ్యండి. ఆ విధంగా మీకు ఆయా వ్యాసాల శైలి గురించిన అవగాహన కొంత ఏర్పడుతుంది. దిద్దుబాట్లు చేసే అనుభవం కూడా కలుగుతుంది. ఆ తరువాత మీరు అనుకున్న కొత్త వ్యాసాలను సృష్టించవచ్చు.
- మీకు ఏ విధమైన సహాయం అవసరమైనా ఈ పేజీలో రాయండి. నా శక్తి మేరకు సాయపడతాను. వికీ రాయాలన్న మీ ఆసక్తికి ధన్యవాదాలు. __చదువరి (చర్చ • రచనలు) 09:34, 29 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
thank you sir
రామకృష్ణ మి (చర్చ) 20:48, 29 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
hi sir .how to creat new post --రామకృష్ణ మి (చర్చ) 20:45, 29 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
- @రామకృష్ణ మి గారూ, వికీలో రాయాలన్న మీ ఆసక్తి చూసి సంతోషంగా ఉంది. కొత్తవ్యాసం ఎలా సృష్టించాలి అనే విషయాన్ని వివరించేలా మూడు పేజీల లింకులిస్తాను అవి మీకు సాయపడతాయి.
- వికీపీడియా:కొత్తపేజీ మార్గదర్శకాలు - కొత్త పేజీని సృష్టించేముందు, సృష్టించేటపుడూ తీసుకోవాల్సిన కొన్ని జాగ్రత్తలు, గమనించవలసిన కొన్ని అంశాలనూ టూకీగా ఈ పేజీలో చూడవచ్చు. ఈ పేజీ చదవడానికి ఒక్క నిమిషం పడుతుందంతే.
- వికీపీడియా:కొత్త పేజీని ఎలా ప్రారంభించాలి - కొత్త పేజీని ఎలా సృష్టించాలి అని టూకీగా వివరిస్తుంది. రెణ్ణిమిషాల్లో చదివెయ్యొచ్చు.
- వికీపీడియా:వ్యాససృష్టికి మార్గసూచీ - కొత్త వ్యాసాన్ని సృష్టించడం ఎలా అనేదాన్ని చాలా వివరంగా తెలియజేస్తుంది. మీ చెయ్యి పట్టుకుని, ఒక్కొక్క అంగే వేస్తూ నడిపిస్తూ, మీచేత పేజీని సృష్టింపజేస్తుంది. ఇది చదవడానికి అర్థం చేసుకోడానికీ ఓ పది నిమిషాల కంటే పట్టదు.
- ఈ మూడూ చదవండి. మీకు తగినంత అవగాహన వస్తుందని నా ఉద్దేశం. ఇంకా మీకు సందేహాలేమైనా ఉంటే, ఏ సంకోచమూ లేకుండా ఇక్కడ రాయండి. నాకు చేతనైనంత సాయం చేస్తాను. చదువరి (చర్చ • రచనలు) 06:42, 30 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
నమస్తే @Chaduvari గారూ, మీ చర్చా పేజీలో ప్రత్యుత్తరం ఇవ్వడానికి, అంశం చేర్చడానికి కొత్త పద్ధతిలో వీలున్నట్టు కనిపిస్తోంది. దీన్ని ఫ్లో అంటారని గుర్తు. అయితే, నా చర్చా పేజీలో ఇదింకా స్థాపితం కాలేదు. దీన్నెలా స్థాపించుకోవాలి? పవన్ సంతోష్ (చర్చ) 02:20, 30 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
- @Pavan santhosh.s గారూ, కొత్త అంశాన్ని చేర్చడమనే అంశం ఈసరికే ఉందండి. మీ చర్చ పేజీలో కూడా ఉంది. కాకపోతే, "ప్రత్యుత్తరం", "సబ్స్క్రైబ్" అంశాలు కావాలంటే అభిరుచుల్లో దిద్దుబాటు ట్యాబులో చర్చపేజీలు అంశంలో సెట్టింగులను మార్చుకోవాలి. చూడండి. __ చదువరి (చర్చ • రచనలు) 06:46, 30 సెప్టెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
- ధన్యవాదాలండీ. అలాగే చేస్తాను. అయితే, ఈ పద్ధతి మహా సౌకర్యంగా ఉందండీ. పవన్ సంతోష్ (చర్చ) 03:59, 3 అక్టోబరు 2022 (UTC)
దయచేసి మీ సెల్ ఫోన్ నెంబర్ ఇవ్వగలరు --Dasari Venkata Ramana (చర్చ) 09:06, 4 అక్టోబరు 2022 (UTC)
- నమస్కారం సార్. మీ నంబరివ్వండి, నేనే కాల్ చేస్తాను. __ చదువరి (చర్చ • రచనలు) 16:01, 4 అక్టోబరు 2022 (UTC)
Hi, could you look at some of the speedy deletion requests? I am mostly concerned about the spam pages in here and here. Rschen7754 22:56, 15 అక్టోబరు 2022 (UTC)
- @Rschen7754 took action on most of them. Balance either await decision or further study. Thanks. __ చదువరి (చర్చ • రచనలు) 09:41, 16 అక్టోబరు 2022 (UTC)
Hello @Chaduvari, I hope you're doing well. Can you spare a moment and look at my request here. Thanks for your consideration. C1K98V (💬 ✒️ 📂) 11:11, 18 అక్టోబరు 2022 (UTC)
We are really glad to inform you that WikiConference India 2023 has been successfully funded and it will take place from 3 to 5 March 2023. The theme of the conference will be Strengthening the Bonds.
We also have exciting updates about the Program and Scholarships.
The applications for scholarships and program submissions are already open! You can find the form for scholarship here and for program you can go here.
For more information and regular updates please visit the Conference Meta page. If you have something in mind you can write on talk page.
‘‘‘Note’’’: Scholarship form and the Program submissions will be open from 11 November 2022, 00:00 IST and the last date to submit is 27 November 2022, 23:59 IST.
MediaWiki message delivery (చర్చ) 11:25, 16 నవంబరు 2022 (UTC)
(on behalf of the WCI Organizing Committee)
You may already know that the third iteration of WikiConference India is happening in March 2023. We have recently opened scholarship applications and session submissions for the program. As it is a huge conference, we will definitely need help with organizing. As you have been significantly involved in contributing to Wikimedia projects related to Indic languages, we wanted to reach out to you and see if you are interested in helping us. We have different teams that might interest you, such as communications, scholarships, programs, event management etc.
If you are interested, please fill in this form. Let us know if you have any questions on the event talk page. Thank you MediaWiki message delivery (చర్చ) 15:21, 18 నవంబరు 2022 (UTC)
(on behalf of the WCI Organizing Committee)
Welcome to the twenty-third newsletter from the Growth team!
Screenshot of the positive reinforcement module improvements.
Positive reinforcement: an improved impact module to test[మార్చు]
The goal of the Growth team is to encourage newcomers to try editing for the first time, and encourage them to keep editing. We want to increase newcomers' motivation by showing them how impactful their edits are.
Newcomers have access to an impact module; you can find yours at Special:Impact. The revised impact module provides new editors with more context about their impact. It will display the number of edits, the number of thanks received, the last time they edited, the number of consecutive days they edited, and the number of views for the articles they edited.
This module will soon be available at our pilot wikis starting December 1. You can already test this new module at Beta Wikipedia. For safety reasons, do not use your regular account and password at Beta wiki. Create a new, specific account for this wiki, with a different password.
Structured tasks: improvements based on patroller feedback[మార్చు]
After the deployment of Structured tasks, we received feedback from various communities regarding how patrollers of recent changes were feeling overwhelmed by an increase in edits to check, and how some edits were poor quality or of poor relevance.
We made several improvements based on the feedback we received. Several points of improvement have already been addressed:
- Patroller fatigue:
- By default, newcomers can complete up to 25 "add a link" tasks and 25 "add an image" tasks per day. If patrollers are overburdened, each community can use Special:EditGrowthConfig to lower that limit.
- Quality of edits: what constitutes a "quality edit" is not a well defined concept. We initiated a discussion and summarized our findings. We also worked on the following improvements:
- Add a Link
- Underlinked articles are now prioritized, so it's less likely that newcomers are adding links to articles that are already have a lot of links.
- The confidence score was increased, so suggestions are more likely to be accurate.
- The default number of suggested links per article has been lowered to 3. This can be changed at Special:EditGrowthConfig. Communities can also exclude articles containing certain templates or categories from being suggested.
- Add an Image
- Lists will no longer receive "add an image" suggestions.
- Disambiguation pages will no longer receive "add an image" suggestions.
- We have many further improvements we plan to make to "add an image" in early 2023. 
The Positive Reinforcement project will also address some of the concerns around encouraging newcomers to progress to higher value edits. The Growth team will soon work on strategies geared at "Leveling up" newcomers so they progress from easy to more difficult tasks.
- All Wikipedias now have the same onboarding experience. Previously, at a few wikis, 20% of new accounts didn't get the Growth features when they created their account. These 20% of new accounts were used as a control group, in order to know if the Growth features were changing newcomers' behavior. Experiments have shown that Growth features improve activation and retention, and as we want to provide the same onboarding experience at all Wikipedias, we have decided to remove the control groups. We will utilize control groups when testing new features, and German Wikipedia keeps a control group at their request. 
- The quality score for "add a link" suggestions will change. We will suggest less links for each article, but they will be more accurate. We will first deploy it at our pilot wikis, and then to all other wikis where this feature is available. 
- Growth's features FAQ has been updated and expanded. This page centralizes all the information about Growth features. We invite you to read it, and, if you can, to translate it.
News for mentors[మార్చు]
- All Wikipedias can now setup and manage a mentorship program in an easier way.
- We changed the process to make it more reliable, easier to improve and easier to use.
- Wikipedias where mentorship hasn't been enabled yet can turn mentorship on following a new process. When done, mentors can sign-up by visiting
- Wikipedias where the list of mentors already existed have been converted to the new system.
- A new special page —
Special:ManageMentors — now displays the list of mentors. This page can be transcluded on any other page. There are also new processes to signup as a mentor or to quit mentorship, and we improved community mentorship management.
- The Mentor dashboard's "Your mentees" module will have a new footer, called "Recent changes by your mentees". This footer will include a link to Recent changes, where mentors can see only edits made by their own mentees. 
We plan to have a more regular newsletter, every two months. We also want to know if the current format suits you! Let us know what you like, what you like less and your suggestions of improvements: leave us a comment, in your preferred language.
Growth team's newsletter prepared by the Growth team and posted by bot • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.
20:58, 29 నవంబరు 2022 (UTC)
Thank you for supporting Wiki Conference India 2023. We are humbled by the number of applications we have received and hope to learn more about the work that you all have been doing to take the movement forward. In order to offer flexibility, we have recently extended our deadline for the Program and Scholarships submission- you can find all the details on our Meta Page.
COT is working hard to ensure we bring together a conference that is truly meaningful and impactful for our movement and one that brings us all together. With an intent to be inclusive and transparent in our process, we are committed to organizing community sessions at regular intervals for sharing updates and to offer an opportunity to the community for engagement and review. Following the same, we are hosting the first Open Community Call on the 3rd of December, 2022. We wish to use this space to discuss the progress and answer any questions, concerns or clarifications, about the conference and the Program/Scholarships.
Please add the following to your respective calendars and we look forward to seeing you on the call
Furthermore, we are pleased to share the email id of the conference email@example.com which is where you could share any thoughts, inputs, suggestions, or questions and someone from the COT will reach out to you. Alternatively, leave us a message on the Conference talk page. Regards MediaWiki message delivery (చర్చ) 16:21, 2 డిసెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
On Behalf of,
WCI 2023 Core organizing team.
As you may know, we are hosting regular calls with the communities for WikiConference India 2023. This message is for the second Open Community Call which is scheduled on the 18th of December, 2022 (Today) from 7:00 to 8:00 pm to answer any questions, concerns, or clarifications, take inputs from the communities, and give a few updates related to the conference from our end. Please add the following to your respective calendars and we look forward to seeing you on the call.
Furthermore, we are pleased to share the telegram group created for the community members who are interested to be a part of WikiConference India 2023 and share any thoughts, inputs, suggestions, or questions. Link to join the telegram group: https://t.me/+X9RLByiOxpAyNDZl. Alternatively, you can also leave us a message on the Conference talk page. Regards MediaWiki message delivery (చర్చ) 08:11, 18 డిసెంబరు 2022 (UTC)
On Behalf of,
WCI 2023 Organizing team
Welcome to the twenty-fourth newsletter from the Growth team!
Newcomer experience projects[మార్చు]
The Growth team partnered with other WMF teams to conduct several experiments around increasing account creation and new editor retention.
Results from four of these experiments are now available:
- Several communities suggested improving "add a link", by suggesting underlinked articles first. We released this change to Growth pilot wikis. We will review the data and collect feedback before considering releasing it to more wikis. 
- The deployment of the "add a link" to all Wikipedias is still in progress. Suggested links use a prediction model, which has to be trained. The deployments will resume after we finish training all models. 
- When someone wants to signup as a mentor, they are now informed if they don't meet the defined criteria. 
- Workshop hosts asked us to have workshop attendees assigned to them. They can soon use a custom URL parameter. This way, workshop hosts will continue mentoring the event's attendees after the workshop. It will be available in February. 
- Have you considered to help new editors on your wiki, by signing up to be a Mentor?
- In Special:SpecialPages, Growth experiments now have their own section. 
- This newsletter will have a new publication period, 6 times a year: January, March, May, July, September, November.
- Newsletter translation: We are looking for translators for this newsletter. If you are interested and have the needed English language proficiency to assist, then please add your name to this list. You will receive an invite on your talk page to translate the newsletter when it is ready.
- Interface translation: You can also help by translating the interface, or reviewing translations to make them more inclusive. Interface translations are hosted at translatewiki.net.
Growth team's newsletter prepared by the Growth team and posted by bot • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.• Help with translations
14:44, 31 జనవరి 2023 (UTC)